After last week’s postponement due to the weather, The Milleridge is very happy to announce that our 4th Annual Christmas Tree Lighting will be this Saturday December 13th at 7:00 PM in the Milleridge Village.
Like last year, this year will feature:
- >Milleridge Carolers performing beloved holiday songs
- >Hot refreshing cider
- >Mailbox Station for letters to Santa
- >The Milleridge Village Stores open for all of your Holiday Shopping
- >The Milleridge Inn open for a wonderfully festive Dinner
(Below, please enjoy a short video from last year’s lighting)
~For more information please call us at- 516.931.2201 ~
Hello Everyone & Happy Halloween!
Yes, today is that special day of the year- Trick or Treating, Candy and of course the Great Costumes. We will be holding a very special evening tonight in the Milleridge Inn, featuring this year’s Halloween Dinner Menu.
For our Full Halloween Dinner Menu please Click Here
However, after today, NOVEMBER is finally here!
Long Island Restaurant Week will return- November 2nd till November 9th.
Some of the delectable dishes we have this year include:
- >Roasted Sliced Brisket of Beef- Slow Roasted in Natural Gravy
- >Whole New England Lobster- Baked, Broiled or Steamed. Served w/ Drawn Butter
- >Chicken Asparagus Penne- Chicken, Sliced Asparagus and Chopped Tomato in Garlic & Oil
For our full Long Island Restaurant Week menu Click Here
Now, we all know November wouldn’t be November without Thanksgiving! This year we will be holding Thanksgiving Buffet in the Cottage as well as a traditional Thanksgiving Brunch/Dinner in the Inn.
Seating times for the Thanksgiving Buffet in the Cottage are available below:
- >12:00/12:30 PM
- >3:00/3:30 PM
- >5:30/6:00 PM
Seating times for the Thanksgiving Brunch/Dinner in the Inn are available below:
- >10:00 AM- 1:30 PM
- > 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- > Call for times after 6:30 PM
For this year’s Thanksgiving Brunch/Dinner Menu Click Here
For Reservations or more Information please call us at 516.931.2201
Hello Everyone & Happy Fall!
The leaves have changed and that familiar autumn chill in the air has finally returned. With the Fall season here, we have many exciting events in the coming weeks, this weekend in particular!
This Sunday, October 26th from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM, is a very special “Halloween Fest” version of the Milleridge Artisan Market located in the Milleridge Village! There will be delicious food, handmade crafts & live music.
We encourage everyone to wear their costumes in addition to dressing up their favorite canine friends! That’s right, this year’s Halloween Fest will feature a “Halloween Dog Parade” at 2:00 PM with prizes for the very best dressed doggy.
The Shops at the Milleridge will hold normal operating hours during Halloween Fest: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Toy Shoppe- The Toy Shoppe brings out the kid in all of us.
- General Store- In the true tradition of an old fashioned general store.
- Christmas Shoppe- It’s Christmas Every day at the Milleridge.
- Lauraine’s Irish Shop- At Lauraine’s Boutique we offer unique gifts and collections.
- Milleridge Florist- Vibrant colors and fresh floral smells permeate the air at the Milleridge Florist.
- Cranberry Cottage- This charming shop features an eclectic mix of gift items, collectibles, handbags, trinkets and more.
- The Bread & Jam Bakery- Our bakers love what they do and you will to.
- Murphy’s Café- For a delightful food experience anytime of day.
For More Information Call: 516.931.2201
A very special “KIDS DAY” Milleridge Artisan Market was held this past Sunday June 22nd.
In addition to our wonderful vendors, The Milleridge celebrated KIDS DAY with live music, face painting & arts and crafts.
Some of our vendors from Sunday included:
- >Big Bang Kids Sports Drinks - Organic-certified sports drinks for child athletes
- >Tilene Designs - Custom Tile Picture frames
- >Long Island Center for Speech - Exceptional group of therapists, supporting families & children
- >Risa’s Smiley Time Kiddie Parties - “Entertaining your kids, so you don’t have to!”
- >NYSK Dream - Apparel, Jewelry & much more “One Perfect Giftshop.”
- >Pecks of Maine - All-natural, hand crafted REAL fruit Jams
- >Kitschy Collectibles - Hand Painted Glass Gifts
- >Origami Owl - Custom jewelry
- >The Country Crab - Handmade fabric and paper treasures for every day and special days
- >Kathleen Bart Books - Children’s Book Author & Illustrator
- >Jewels by Everyday Sisters - Handmade bracelets & jewelry
- >Flavor Bomb - Frozen flavorful cooking bases to add to your favorite recipes
- >Alegna Soap - Organic soaps, sugar scrubs & balms
- >Black Flamingo Designs – Handmade glass beaded earrings, bracelets & ankle bracelets
- >Stitches & Hugs - Unique hand made Craft items. Children – Holiday – Personalized
There was also be a book reading and signing from Author & Illustrator Kathleen Bart who is known for such titles as: A Tale of Two Teddies, Town Teddy and Country Bear- Go Global, and Town Teddy and Country Bear- Retelling a Classic Aesop Fable.
A full gallery of photos from the event can be viewed below (courtesy of Jennifer Avallone from JGA Creations)