Hello Everyone & Happy Fall!
The leaves have changed and that familiar autumn chill in the air has finally returned. With the Fall season here, we have many exciting events in the coming weeks, this weekend in particular!
This Sunday, October 26th from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM, is a very special “Halloween Fest” version of the Milleridge Artisan Market located in the Milleridge Village! There will be delicious food, handmade crafts & live music.
We encourage everyone to wear their costumes in addition to dressing up their favorite canine friends! That’s right, this year’s Halloween Fest will feature a “Halloween Dog Parade” at 2:00 PM with prizes for the very best dressed doggy.
The Shops at the Milleridge will hold normal operating hours during Halloween Fest: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Toy Shoppe- The Toy Shoppe brings out the kid in all of us.
- General Store- In the true tradition of an old fashioned general store.
- Christmas Shoppe- It’s Christmas Every day at the Milleridge.
- Lauraine’s Irish Shop- At Lauraine’s Boutique we offer unique gifts and collections.
- Milleridge Florist- Vibrant colors and fresh floral smells permeate the air at the Milleridge Florist.
- Cranberry Cottage- This charming shop features an eclectic mix of gift items, collectibles, handbags, trinkets and more.
- The Bread & Jam Bakery- Our bakers love what they do and you will to.
- Murphy’s Café- For a delightful food experience anytime of day.
For More Information Call: 516.931.2201
A very special “KIDS DAY” Milleridge Artisan Market was held this past Sunday June 22nd.
In addition to our wonderful vendors, The Milleridge celebrated KIDS DAY with live music, face painting & arts and crafts.
Some of our vendors from Sunday included:
- >Big Bang Kids Sports Drinks - Organic-certified sports drinks for child athletes
- >Tilene Designs - Custom Tile Picture frames
- >Long Island Center for Speech - Exceptional group of therapists, supporting families & children
- >Risa’s Smiley Time Kiddie Parties - “Entertaining your kids, so you don’t have to!”
- >NYSK Dream - Apparel, Jewelry & much more “One Perfect Giftshop.”
- >Pecks of Maine - All-natural, hand crafted REAL fruit Jams
- >Kitschy Collectibles - Hand Painted Glass Gifts
- >Origami Owl - Custom jewelry
- >The Country Crab - Handmade fabric and paper treasures for every day and special days
- >Kathleen Bart Books - Children’s Book Author & Illustrator
- >Jewels by Everyday Sisters - Handmade bracelets & jewelry
- >Flavor Bomb - Frozen flavorful cooking bases to add to your favorite recipes
- >Alegna Soap - Organic soaps, sugar scrubs & balms
- >Black Flamingo Designs – Handmade glass beaded earrings, bracelets & ankle bracelets
- >Stitches & Hugs - Unique hand made Craft items. Children – Holiday – Personalized
There was also be a book reading and signing from Author & Illustrator Kathleen Bart who is known for such titles as: A Tale of Two Teddies, Town Teddy and Country Bear- Go Global, and Town Teddy and Country Bear- Retelling a Classic Aesop Fable.
A full gallery of photos from the event can be viewed below (courtesy of Jennifer Avallone from JGA Creations)