A very special “KIDS DAY” Milleridge Artisan Market was held this past Sunday June 22nd.
In addition to our wonderful vendors, The Milleridge celebrated KIDS DAY with live music, face painting & arts and crafts.
Some of our vendors from Sunday included:
- >Big Bang Kids Sports Drinks - Organic-certified sports drinks for child athletes
- >Tilene Designs - Custom Tile Picture frames
- >Long Island Center for Speech - Exceptional group of therapists, supporting families & children
- >Risa’s Smiley Time Kiddie Parties - “Entertaining your kids, so you don’t have to!”
- >NYSK Dream - Apparel, Jewelry & much more “One Perfect Giftshop.”
- >Pecks of Maine - All-natural, hand crafted REAL fruit Jams
- >Kitschy Collectibles - Hand Painted Glass Gifts
- >Origami Owl - Custom jewelry
- >The Country Crab - Handmade fabric and paper treasures for every day and special days
- >Kathleen Bart Books - Children’s Book Author & Illustrator
- >Jewels by Everyday Sisters - Handmade bracelets & jewelry
- >Flavor Bomb - Frozen flavorful cooking bases to add to your favorite recipes
- >Alegna Soap - Organic soaps, sugar scrubs & balms
- >Black Flamingo Designs – Handmade glass beaded earrings, bracelets & ankle bracelets
- >Stitches & Hugs - Unique hand made Craft items. Children – Holiday – Personalized
There was also be a book reading and signing from Author & Illustrator Kathleen Bart who is known for such titles as: A Tale of Two Teddies, Town Teddy and Country Bear- Go Global, and Town Teddy and Country Bear- Retelling a Classic Aesop Fable.
A full gallery of photos from the event can be viewed below (courtesy of Jennifer Avallone from JGA Creations)